I can't believe it's been nearly two weeks since I last blogged! So here's the story, I last mentioned that my mom and her boyfriend, Bill, were here visiting for a week. We had a great time just hanging out and Kayla enjoyed sharing all her favorite things with bill.

We made an exciting trip to this adorable kids salon for Kayla's first haircut! Yes she actually has enough hair now for a little trim.


Unfortunately, while my mom was out we had to make a trip to the doctors. Kayla had had a persistent cough and runny nose for the past few weeks. Our first trip to the doctors on the 1st said it was just a cold and let it run its course. She wasn't getting better so back we went and this time she had a chest x-ray done (not a pleasant experience; she was horrified at being constrained in a weird plastic apparatus.) The results confirmed she had pneumonia and she was put on some serious antibiotics.
Now we're feeling much better. Lately Kayla has been working on her stacking skills. I may be biased, but I think it's pretty impressive for an 18 month old.
1 comment:
I must say, I was very impressed by her stacking abilities. I also like the little stack on the other side of her. She was very patient and very cute!
I'm glad she's feeling better.
Lovies,
Grammy Karen
Post a Comment