Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the park

So January was a rough month. Kayla had pneumonia and it was to cold to go out much. We were coming down with a serious case of cabin fever and then beautiful February came around. This week has been welcoming with unseasonably warm weather and we're all thankful. Garrett is out in the field and he can't complain to much because this time he's not freezing his butt off. This morning Kayla and I took a field trip on post to this great little park along side a lake. We had the best time climbing on the equipment, feeding the geese, and exploring the grounds and pier.









4 comments:

Andrea said...

looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having warmer weather, good to get out I'm sure !

Lovies,
Grammy K.

Angela Henderson said...

Hey Julie,
Kayla is so cute! Hope all is good with you guys. We miss you! I love checking to see how you guys are doing!

Unknown said...

Pneumonia? Poor Kayla. All looks better and I'm glad that you girls were able to get out and about today. We have been sick around here too, both Chris and I got the flu, but luckily Jake's flu shot kept him healthy and happy.