Well Garrett and I are back from cruising. It was such a fun and relaxing experience. It was our first cruise and I think, although it's not our preferred method of traveling, we would definitely be up for another one someday. We went with family, Daryl and Chrissy, and friends, Dan and Krissy. Everyone enjoyed each others company as well as time with just our own spouse.


We were constantly on the hunt for sea life and were pleasantly surprised to spy flying fish, a seal, a shark, a huge pod of whales, porpoise jumping and playing, and one other really big fish jumping out of the water.

Cabo was beastly miserably hot and humid and I literally took three pictures the whole day. Garrett and I were impressed with the cleanliness of the city (for Mexican standards) and really enjoyed meeting a local liquor store owner who let us sample some fine tequila you can only buy in Mexico. We definitely would like to make it back down there and spend a few days exploring the town and beaches during a better time of year, like January.








1 comment:
looks like fun. relaxing. . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Post a Comment