This past week has been pretty hot, and Kayla and I have been stuck in the house with the AC on for most of the time because, well, I just didn't feel like going out there. But cabin fever finally set in for both of us and we were in desperate need of an outing. So....I figured when you live in as beautiful of a city as this one sometimes you just need to do as the tourists do. Off to SeaportVillage we went. It was great, the weather down there was much cooler and Kayla really enjoyed all there was to see and do.
We came upon this fountain and Kayla thought it was the best thing ever to put her hand on the side and follow it around.....

and around.....

Then it was time for another carousel ride. This time we tried putting Kayla on one of the horses. She wasn't quite sure what to make of that.









No comments:
Post a Comment