Friday, September 19, 2008

This Week

Here's a little peek into our last week. It started off with a fun play date at the park with one of Kayla's favorite little cousins, Jake.





It must be a one year old thing, but as soon as they go down they both must try to climb back up!



We're still working on remembering the appropriate way to wear a skirt.


You know it! Another self portrait! Kayla is learning the fine art of it!



Today we went to the mall for a little outing and they have a carousel. Kayla saw it coming from down the walkway and she totally started squirming around in her stroller pointing to the carousel and talking in her own language with excitement. This video isn't the most entertaining video but I think she's just so darn cute that I had to put it up.


Also today, Garrett graduated from Jump School. It's a very exciting thing for him because it's a school he's always wanted to do. There is a lot of honor and tradition to have your wings in the army and I'm so glad he had the opportunity to do it. Now he's on his way to NC for the weekend to look at some houses I found online and then on the us here in San Diego. Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

my favorite is when she bounces her head!
congrats garrett! that is awesome. . . love you all!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter has the most beautiful eyes!!!!