The last 48 hours have been pretty crazy. My friend Andrea and I have talked for years about going up to LA and being on the Price is Right. We are total closet Price is Right fans and we decided it was about time to make our dream come true. Off to Grandma Linda's Kayla went, and up to LA we went. We made it up there Tuesday afternoon and took in all the Hollywood and Bel Air sights. So much fun! Then we woke up early Wednesday morning and dragged ourselves to the CBS lot. Seven hours later, after many different numbers and lines, we were given our name tags and ushered into the Price is Right studio! It was awesome, much smaller than it looks on TV though. There were lights, cameras, music, cheesy announcing, models, and Drew. Complete over stimulation but worth every minute. Our names never were called so we're going to have to go back someday. If you want to watch our show and possibly see us in the audience it will air November 10th. Unfortunately cameras are strictly banned from the lot so we have no photos to prove we were ever there but here are some random pics from our sightseeing.






If you're a Californian you'll appreciate the beauty of seeing an IN-N-OUT on Sunset Blvd.



And because we are both Disney nuts we had to make a pit stop for ice cream on the way home in Downtown Disney.


3 comments:
Suzy L'Italien and I were in the studio audience for the Price is Right years ago!
It was a whole lot of fun. I'll have Jen set the DVR to tape it. Then I can be like, "I know them!"
You are so funny. So Star struck. J/K I did the price is right about 6 years ago, it was so much waiting in line and I never got called either its definatley a let down. Glad you had fun!
oh it was so MUCH fun. . . although the lines were long . . . and the waiting was KILLER. it was so fun. thanks julie!
Post a Comment