So today we went to the Zoo....again.....but this time was the first with daddy. It's been super hot so we skipped the morning nap and headed out early and with a one year old that means roughly 9:45am. As always we made our way to the children's petting zoo first. Kayla always enjoys this part, you plop her down in an area full of sheep and goats and she just wants to love on all of them. Today for the first time she tried feeding one of the goats. It was just so darn cute I wish I got a video of it. Looking at these photos you might note that she is in this incredibly annoying phase of hardly ever looking in my direction when I have the camera out, no matter how many times I call her name or make silly sounds.






And we ended the day with Kayla feeding her asparagus to daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment