Sunday, October 5, 2008

On The Road Again......

All good things must come to an end. Or so they say. We're just about packed up and ready to go. Tomorrow (monday) morning we'll be starting our adventure across the country. I'm a little excited, a lot nervous, and ready to just get this over with. We're planning on being on the road for a little over a week, a one year old makes for slow travel and we have a few friends we'll be visiting with along the way. I most likely won't be able to make any updates until we get settled. But rest assured I will as soon as possible. Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

i love you and will miss you TONS! I am so glad that we have always been able to stay in touch no mater where you live! Please drive safe. Know i love you guys! and you are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family a has a great time.