Last weekend we had beautiful weather and spent A LOT of the time outdoors soaking it in. Now it's back down into the high 40s / low 50s so that was a nice preview of the pleasant spring days just round the corner. Not much has been going on around here and the following photos have no real theme, hence the title of this post. But none the less I wanted to get them up because I just love the little faces in them :)
For Christmas we gave Gavin this garbage truck named 'Rowdy' (he's a part of THIS line of Tonka toys that Gavin and Kayla both seem to love). Anyways, recently Gavin has caught on from watching Kayla just how to play with it. Don't let the little fake cry at the end fool you, he's just a little dramatic sometimes:)
With all the outdoor play we've been doing lately, Kayla has been dying for a new pair of sunglasses. She picked these out all on her own :)
The other day I was cooking dinner and turned around just in time to see that Gavin had managed to get himself up on the stool to better reach the little microwave! Crazy kid!
And this is what happens when the 1 year old feeds himself. Looks yummy doesn't it ;)!
3 comments:
My Grandbabies are adorable !!! Love all the pictures. Looks like your camera suites you well :)
Hugggs,
grammy karen
I know you already know this...but you have the most BEAUTIFUL family! We miss you guys so much and so hope that we can see you again soon!
I know you already know this...but you have the most BEAUTIFUL family! We miss you guys so much and so hope that we can see you again soon!
Post a Comment