Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving and November randomness

Well before we get to far into December I suppose I should post some Thanksgiving pics and other random photos from the month of November. Our Thanksgiving this year was much like last year; just the three of us, leftovers that lasted through the weekend, a little shopping, and a lot of fun relaxing family time. Garrett was in charge of the garlic mashed potatoes.
And we had all the other traditional turkey fare.
It was nice to just be home in our comfy clothes all day!
Earlier in the month we made a little field trip to a nice scenic park in an attempt to get some good fall photos. Yeah, it didn't go quiet as I had envisioned it. Kayla was all over the place and had NO interest AT ALL in stopping to take some photos. This was seriously the best we could get.








So we cut our losses and went to lunch. Oh well, there's always next year. Another day I went in to get Kayla up from her nap and found her like this. Silly girl! Honestly this is not the first time.

The day before Thanksgiving Garrett, along with other officers from his battalion, served lunch to the lower enlisted soldiers who stayed here for the holiday. It's a fun tradition that Garrett was looking forward to participating in. He had to wear his dress uniform, so the night before Kayla helped him get it ready.

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

That is just too precious for words!!!

Kassy and Mike said...

I love the photo of Kayla in her crib!! Adorable!