My 2 year old the genius! Yes I said it, it's my blog so I can. My 2 year old is the smartest one around! We got this puzzle for her about three weeks ago. She loves puzzles and we thought it was time for a new challenge. And then I found this one at Target; it is awesome. It's a 12 piece jigsaw with thick wood pieces, perfect for little hands. She has been obsessed with it ever since and after about a week and a half she could do it completely on her own! Sorry the video is a bit long, but I know the grandparents will love it.
2 comments:
We always knew she was smart! Good job Kayla! I know what to add to her Christmas list!
Hugs and Lovies,
Grammy
That was both hilarious and awesome! She has the cutest personality! And a genius to top it off!
Post a Comment