Monday, November 2, 2009

San Diego ~ week 2

Week one down, on to week two of our busy trip to San Diego. Of course I had to get sick with a nasty cold, but with lots to do and people to see there was little time for rest. We had to see my long time friend, Erica, and meet her new little one, Kenlee. And I mean LONG time friend. Erica and I met when we were about 6 months old and in day care together. We were the bestest of little friends and have managed to stay in touch all these years.
Kayla was OBSESSED with feeding her fish!
Sweet Kenlee at 6 months.
Dress up time in grammy's closet is always the best.
My dad and step-mom, Phyllis.
While at my mom's, Kayla and her had some fun carving a pumpkin.

She's seriously saying icky! here.

So we gave her a spoon to scoop out all the guts.

Time to wash the car.
I think anything to do with water is a HUGE hug hit with kids!


One day my mom and grandma took Kayla back to the Zoo while I enjoyed a relaxing morning at the day spa. Thanks ladies!



And that was our trip. We had just enough time to see everybody, but two weeks is a long time to be gone and we were all happy to get back home and back into our regular routines.

1 comment:

grammy karen said...

We had alot of fun while you were here!!
It was great to see Garrett, you and kayla all together!