http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2008/11/04/will.i.am.hologram.cnn?iref=videosearch
Well the title says it all. Right now we are in teething hell. Kayla has been a late teether and as of a couple of days ago she had only six (four top and two bottom). Two more are coming in, they appear to be molars, it's hard to tell right now. She is NOT happy about it and is letting me know. It's almost like having a colicky newborn again. Nothing seems to help, I've given in to letting her watch way more TV than usual because it's the only thing that seems to distract her. I think it's going to warm up a bit in the next few days so hopefully an outing in the stroller will help. She's been super clingy, making it difficult to get anything done, so my posting may slow down in the next week.
Totally off the subject, last night during CNN election coverage they were doing interviews via hologram. Yes hologram, like in star trek and all those futuristic movies. It totally freaked me out and I just can't get it out of my head. It's just crazy to think what this means for our society. I don't mean in a bad way or anything, it's just the possibilities with this technology are mind blowing. We are actually beginning to progress like the movies have us. Check out the link above to the interview.
5 comments:
We are not CNN watchers so fortunately I missed the hologram interview! Weird. Slightly creepy. I cant believe Anderson Cooper said, "We are joined by will.i.am via hologram" with a completely straight face! bizarre....
This is nuts, I wonder if the hologram approach will take off or not. I watched ABC and it was nearly impossible to hear anything that the announcers off site said due to everyone screaming in the background. Thanks for sharing and good luck this week. I have this teething mesh toy that you can put frozen or thawed fruit in, I wonder if that would be soothing for Kayla?
Nothing works for teething like Clove Oil. Completely numbs the gums. A few years ago, I didn't have health insurance and had a horrible toothache.
Quddus and I were using clove oil at the same time. I'd put some on his gums, and then some on my own.
I promise you. Clove oil will save your life, ears and patience!
Hope the move went well!
When can I start beaming myself into your living room to say hi? That's what I really want to know!! Miss you and hope your unpacking has gone better for you than me...I'm super unmotivated. :)
Try teething tablets - they have worked wonders for the Frankster...sorry, that sucks. Just when you think you have it under control, something else creeps up! Ugh! Hang in there! And Frankie still isn't sleeping through the night. Lovely. :-)
Post a Comment