I have a lot of fun playing with Smokey. I swing his little toy around and try to get him to play but sometimes he just likes to stay in a safe place.


One of my favorite places in the house is in the guest room. I like to play on the bed and go down the slide daddy made for me.
I also love going outside, it's been pretty cold lately so I haven't been able to go out as much as I would like, but today was a nice day.


After I was done vrooming around I climbed into my stroller and pointed to the street. Thankfully mommy got my drift and we went for a little walk. Hopefully one of these days daddy will get my drift and find a place to hang my swing, it's not so fun just sitting in it on the ground.

I miss you guys and love you a ton! And I can't wait to skype with you all!
Ouch! My own daughter dogging me out on-line!
2 comments:
Kayla is doing great on the stairs!! Thanks for all the videos and pictures.
Very cute pink coat!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving together, we are all very blessed!!
Lovies and Hugs,
Grammy Karen
Kayla - I loved the street performance style tap dancing on the cardboard slide! I think you must be the real bread winner of the family! Miss you guys and hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Mike and I are certainly grateful for your friendship and love. :)
Post a Comment