Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fuquay-Varina

Today my mom, Kayla, and I went on a little field trip two towns over to Fuquay-Varina. It is such a beautiful quaint little country town that I can't wait to explore more. The main reason for the trip was because we wanted to check out their huge antique store. But first we stopped and had lunch and a little play time in this awesome little park that was established back in like 1904 because the locals believed the little stream running through it had healing powers. (Jess I'm thinking this would be a great location for the next photo shoot - and I promise I'll order prints from the last shoot before the next one:).













Well, as you can see we has a fun time in the park. Unfortunately Kayla loved it sooooo much that she had a MAJOR melt down upon leaving so we never made it to the antique store and the 40 minute drive home was super fun! Oh well, there's always next time right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That park is out of a storybook! I love Hawaii, but seeing all the fallen leaves and cozy cute sweaters makes me want to move. Oh well, I'll just crank up the A.C. and microwave some hot coco until this thought passes:) Miss you guys and love keeping in touch with the blog..I'm hooked!