Apparently Southwest Airlines is having great deals to fly from SD to out here, because after a month of being away, my mom found herself out here at the last minute. She got here Saturday night and will be here until this Saturday. Kayla is loving every minute of having her Grammy around. They love each other so much! It's been fun having someone break in our new guest room, whenever you all are ready to make the trip, just put your in reservations! Today the three of us went to West Produce (see the West Produce post below) and had a great time. I'm a little bummed because it's only a few weeks away until they close for the season :(. Their veggies are awesome and Kayla loves talking to their animals.






On the way home my gas light came on so we made a slight detour to the gas station. And this is what I saw:
I had to take a photo because I knew you wouldn't believe me. I filled up my tank for 28 DOLLARS!!! Isn't it funny how when the secret gets out that America is broke gas prices come falling down?
No comments:
Post a Comment