So over the summer I seemed to hardly take my big camera out, other than on our trips. Tons and tons of photos have been piling up on my phone and I think that is one reason why I've gotten so behind with the blog lately. A lot of them have also ended up on facebook and instagram. But I don't want to lose those memories so here we go....
First, a couple random videos of giggles...
Gavin and I continue to enjoy the free 'nature classes' at the nearby nature preserve. They really do do a great job and G-Man just loves them! Also, the binoculars are his favorite.

With the warmer weather, it provided many opportunities for freshly picked bouquets from my little sweeties :)
And beautiful park days ....
to make new friends ...
and feed ducks.
He calls his bike his speedy wheels! My nerves can't take it!
Lunch dates at Ikea with sweet friends.
And I can never get enough snuggle time. I feel the day is all to quickly approaching where they both cannot fit on my lap ... when they don't want to sit on my lap for a snuggle anymore ... my babies...
And of course we have dance parties .... or if that's what you can call this ...
Gavin went to just about the best birthday party ever.
He's really taking his role in life to the next level. #SpoiledRottenKittyInAHammock
I heard glowing reviews about this book, and I have to agree with them! Kayla has been so excited to explore our own backyard and fill out the worksheets/journal entries! This book will be going with us on hikes, camping, park days, vacations ... you name it!
We had a beautiful day in Annapolis to walk around, shop, and eat ice cream by the water! This day also happened to be my birthday!


Crazy hair day at school! The bangs ponytail was completely her idea.... lol
Impromptu learning session about lobsters at the grocery store! The employees at Wegmans are always so nice.
We had a great night at the minor league ball game complete with fireworks! -oh, and it was Star Wars night. That was ..... unusual ....
He's definitely cooler than me. This kid. I do love him.
Some of our favorite things about summer is homemade popsicles ...
and the reading program at the local library! The goodie bags are cool too ;)

She's proving to herself she's not afraid of heights. It didn't work
Brushing up on our skills before we took our big trip out West. Gavin in green, Kayla swimming next to him, head down.
That big kid bounce house, aka The Wrecking Ball, is not for the newbie! (Garrett is the one wearing green)
Everybody wanted a shot at the company commander during the Co. picnic.
Right before we went on the before mentioned trip Kayla and I had a girls day. She giggled the whole time. It was pretty great.

_1.jpg)


































1 comment:
Super fun times!! Great pictures to capture the adventures :)
Huggs,
Grammy Karen
Post a Comment