This Summer we were truly blessed with some beautiful weather! And August was no exception. Of course there were days we were house bound, escaping the high heat and humidity. But quickly it would break and back out into the world we would go!
'OK Gavin, sit right there and I'll jump! ' 'Why?' It's what big sisters do.
He is a clown. Like seriously. He'll do just about anything for a laugh. And for a 4 yr old boy that usually involves bodily noises, weird faces, grunting sounds (think like the tool man), and most other neanderthal type behavior.
If they see a trail it MUST be explored! I hope they never lose their adventurous spirit ... we have made a conscious effort from day 1 to encourage them to embrace adventure ... seek it out ... and LEARN from it. This day we learned mushrooms can grow on trees, geese talk to each other from across the pond, and flip flops are NOT preferred for nature walks!



Another wild and CrAzy night at the Carr home! Hedbanz ~ a fun new game Kayla got for her birthday.
We had a fantastic day with some of our favorite people! Kayla and Lincoln were in preschool together at THREE yrs old in NC. Now we live 1.5 hrs apart and Ikea is kind of in the middle ... so we spent all day there eating, playing, and shopping!



Lilly's ~ Kayla's tooth fairy ~ wings got a serous work out one week! THREE teeth came out in about 8 days! It's been about 2 months now and those top teeth haven't even broke through yet! I'm getting a little worried. AND NOW{!} she's got another wiggly tooth on the bottom! I really don't enjoy this teeth falling out business.


Best $20 I've ever spent at Target! He asks me at least 3 times a week if he can vacuum! Ummmmm, knock yourself out kid.


Um. Ok. Well that's one way to watch a movie. I love this kid.







No comments:
Post a Comment