I think I may have mentioned a while back that Garrett and I finally joined the Smart Phone cool kids club. We love them, of course. But one down side {?}...maybe not..I'm still on the fence about it....is that I'm finding myself reaching for my phone more and more rather than that big-fancy-camera to take random photos. On one hand it's quick, easy, and super fun with the different filters I can use thanks to a handy-dandy app. But on the other hand there are some shots that I really do wish I captured on that big-fancy-camera for the pure sake of the quality of the photo. AND, obviously I'm not in the habit of blogging with my cell phone photos so I now have a slew of them, some of which have made it up on facebook all ready. SO. I though for this post I'm just going to put up the highlights of my cell phone pics from the past 2 months. They are in no particular order and truly are random at best :). Hopefully, in the future I can get in the habit of being a bit more organized and regular in posting the ever lovely cell phone photo.
Enjoying a Spring morning....
Garrett, determined to get Kayla acquainted with her future regular chore...
Soccer Star...
Out to lunch...waiting for the pizza...
Yum. Enough said...
First smore!! It was gone in 2.5 seconds...
A little family trip to Lowe's...
and a little lunch/desert after the family trip to Lowe's :) ...
Her new 101 piece puzzle...
She said 'mommy, let's take a picture and send it to daddy'...
Family game night :)...
A lazy Sunday afternoon...
goofballs...
Can NOT get enough of this kid's bedhead...
I said 'Kayla, let's take a picture and send it to daddy'...
First dental visit. finally. She did great AND has beautiful/healthy teeth...
photo taken by Kayla...
photo taken by Kayla...
Snuggle time...
my boy...
1 comment:
Lovvvvve all of these super cute pictures!! Keep em coming:)
Huggs,
grammy karen
Post a Comment