Well. It's official. Kayla has graduated from preschool and come this Fall will be a kindergartner!!
I know I've blogged over and over again about how much we loved her preschool....but we really did and I just can't say it enough! It was just 3 days a week, 3 hours a day but MAN did that school fill her with so much knowledge. With the guidance of the fabulous teachers there Kayla has grown and matured more than I was prepared for and she is certainly ready to take on kindergarten! From day one the school makes it clear they are not a 'daycare' but a true 'pre-school' environment. There are 7 individual classrooms with 10-15 kiddos in each. And the classrooms are ran in a very organized and structured manor. Besides the adorable craft projects, Kayla has learned early reading and math skills, writing, and the Pledge of Allegiance. She understands the concepts of sitting at her desk, listening to her teachers instructions, lining up, potty and water fountain breaks at the designated times, classroom time vs. recess time. And the list goes on...
We are so proud of her. She has made so many friends {as have I with the other mamas} in the past 2 years at the school, and I am certain with the aid of facebook and skype she will remain in touch with a few of them. Not to mention many of her friends are also from military families so perhaps their paths will cross again :)
And now for the entertainment..
Siblings, Lincoln and Clara. Definitely two of Kayla's little besties!
And their adorable little sister Alice...Gavin's future long lost love!! Oh boy, are we going to miss you Sankers!!
Yep. This one's a keeper!! ahahahaha!
OK, well at least 3 out of 4 of us look all right in this one ;)
1 comment:
My Heart has such a big smile and soooo happy!
CONGRATULATIONS TO KAYLA!!! I know she loves her pre-school :)
Gavin is adorable!
Great pictures/videos
Huggs,
grammy karen
Post a Comment