Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fairs and Concerts

Two weeks ago Ft. Bragg was having their annual fair; and since we're always up for a good fair {or at least I was, Garrett took some convincing ;) } we {I} decided on a spontaneous outing after the kiddos woke from their nap/rest time.  Our first stop was the ferris wheel...



Seconds after this photo Kayla had a major freak out moment.  Apparently she is now afraid of heights.







































It was a fun little fair.  We've gone to it every year we've lived here....another thing we're gonna miss...

The next day Garrett and I had a most fabulous date night!  We drove up to Raleigh, had dinner at Sitti ~ a truly delicious Lebanese restaurant ~ and then the Zac Brown Band concert!




Some friends, Lee and Valerie, also went to the concert so of course we had to meet up with them!





It was a GREAT concert!!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

LOVE fairs! jealous of the concert!

Kassy and Mike said...

I love the slide pics! You and Garrett, kids at heart.