Could he be any cuter?!? My sweet baby is TWO! Can you believe it, I can't! These two years have just flown by and I feel like I can barely hold on! Gavin is a little lover. He adores his sissy and of course Smokey too!
And these days he has a passion for all things cars and trains!
We had a little cupcake celebration with friends/neighbors Ryan, Molly, Sam and Anna.
For days afterwards Gavin would randomly drop what he was doing and yell out CUPCAKE! I love that kid. With two, we're definitely hitting a 'whinny' and 'i will get intensely frustrated and act out when i can't effectively accomplish the task i am trying at hand' phases. And time outs have been a regular part of life since he was about 18 months old. There was definitely a learning curve for him with the time outs, but by now, often just a warning of pending time out is enough to curb his naughty behavior.
The best part about his emerging personality is his sense of humor. I find myself saying over and over again that he is SUCH a clown and will probably be sent home with many notes from school saying he's goofing off too much! In fact, he all ready has told his first knock knock joke. Knock knock he will say as he knocks on the table. Who's there you ask. BANANA!! he shouts. And that's the end of the joke, but to hear a barely 2 yr old say it with such enthusiasm is priceless.......and hilarious. And when you laugh it just tickles him pink!
Gavin we love you so much!! You're my little ham and I adore you!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Gavin!! You are such a big boy. Knock knock jokes crack me up
Love you
grammy karen
Post a Comment