Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Family Time ~ Catching Up!

Oh man, I'm so far behind on blogging!  I made a big stink about going  private and then pretty much abandoned the blog there for a few weeks :/ .  So I'm going to break my personal rule about more than one post a day and put up THREE today to get caught up.  {So don't miss the next two posts; Gavin is TWO! and Swimming lessons.} I'll be honest, one reason.........OK the main reason I'm a little behind here is because we finally got our first game system, the Wii, and Garrett and I have been obsessed with playing Mario Kart after the kiddos go to bed!  There, I said it!

To kick off the catch up game here I've got a random selection of photos and videos of us just being us these days :)   

Kayla's portrait of her and Gavin on the Doodle.  Not bad!


'pretending to be asleep.'


Watching daddy work in the garage.




As they get older we've gotta get more creative with our hiding spots!


Those are some big shoes to fill kiddos!




































A little work out time with daddy!


Gavin the trainer.  PULL PULL PULL!!


1 comment:

grammy karen said...

Thanks for posting all of these treasured moments Julie. When we are so far away...it's a little like we are there for these sweet times.
Love you all so much
grammy karen