Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Parks and Grandparents

This last week has been pretty low key.  School for Kayla and days at home with mommy for Gavin.


In the last 3 weeks Kayla has attended her first 2 'friends' birthday party for a couple of classmates from school.  This last one she was looking so darn cute I had to take a few pics :)




Just a few weeks ago a little park opened up about 15 minutes from our home.  It's seriously the closest one around so we were pretty excited!  Our neighbors, Molly and Sam, joined the kiddos and I for a picnic and afternoon of play.  I don't think to many people have discovered this park yet so it was all to ourselves!
 



Yesterday Garrett's parents, Ron and Linda, flew in for a little visit :).  Today, on our first full day with them, we decided to go to that same park for a picnic and play time!  I know what you're thinking, those Carrs are so original!!




 
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Garrett and Linda and those faces of Garrett and Kayla are toooo funny!!!
Kayla, keep up the rock climbing and Grammy Karen will take you up Mt.Whitney someday!!

Have a fun visit,

grammy karen