Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

Well I think this post is going to be more about the photos than anything else today.  It is a beautiful Easter Sunday here and we praise God Jesus is ALIVE!  After church I (tried) to get some pics of the kiddos in their Easter best because I think they were looking pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!










*this photo compliments of Garrett ~ great job babe!*




Happy boy :)



Beautiful girl!

Today and tomorrow are kind of busy for Garrett and I.  We're packing up the kids and heading out Tuesday morning for a little family vacation!  Can't say if I'm gonna have the energy to post while were gone, but who knows I might surprise you ;)! 

1 comment:

grammy karen said...

Happy Easter to you all! Love Kayla's flowey dress, Gavin is too cute! Garrett is handsome in his suit. Have a great time on your vacation, take lots of pictures!!

Love,
grammy karen