Earlier in the week, Kayla and Sam had a play date. They're becoming quite the little buddies. Although there is an age difference, Sam's 8 months old, it's good practice for Kayla to be around a baby and Sam never gets board just watching Kayla act like a crazy lady! Everyone has a good time.

You might notice Kayla is sporting a new hair-do here. She looks so fricken cute when I can get a rubber band in her hair, but no sooner do I get it in she yanks it out about 15 seconds later! It drives me nuts! This particular day she was pretty distracted and forgot about it, the pig-tail lasted 10 WHOLE MINUTES.

Love those eyes!

Her recent favorite pastime is terrorizing Smokey, poor guy. She's going for his tail here.

She can't say smokey yet, but she can say cat, so when she's looking for him she goes around the house saying 'cat oh cat oh cat'. Crack me up!
2 comments:
WOWWWWWW !!!
Kayla's so excited, she's so cute.
Love those eyes, very blue.
Looks like you had fun!
Hugs,
Grammy
I'm loving the half ponytail Kayla has going on!
Post a Comment