Wednesday, June 24, 2009

fun days......

So as stated in the last post, I'm trying to get back in the routine of blogging, but honestly there just hasn't been that much going on to blog about. It has been hot hot HOT and humid here and we've been laying low and keeping cool. But here's a little look at our days.
Gearing up for the football season,


experimenting with interesting food combinations like broccoli and yogurt, yum,

modeling mommy's new favorite outfit, it's totally 80's and like totally awesome,


and going to the splash pad with our neighbor Sam.







This was Kayla's first time at a little spray ground and she LOVED it! I could barely pull her away long enough to eat lunch. We'll definitely be going back.

3 comments:

grammy karen said...

Looks like fun !!!
I miss you sooo much. Love the video :)

Hugs,
Grammy K.

Kelly said...

The video was so cute! I literally laughed out loud- I didnt have the sound on but I was just watching her hop around and it was so adorable!

Andrea said...

she is SO big! oh how i miss you guys! looks like fun!