Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Over Memorial weekend my dad and step-mom came out for a quick visit. We had a great time just relaxing and spending quality time together. I truly think Kayla remembered them even though it had been seven months since she saw them in person. She's sees pictures and we've skyped over the months and it was obvious that she felt VERY comfortable with them from the moment she saw them.

My dad thought it was time we had a grill so him and Garrett made a little trip to Lowe's and then back home to put it together.

Morning at the park.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a super time! Great on the bbq. You'll love cookin outside! Pictures so cute!

Hugs,
grammy karen

Angela Henderson said...

Im jealous, I want a new BBQ! Maybe in SD we will get a new one!

Kassy and Mike said...

I love that picture of Kayla riding the playground horse! Her hair is flying in the wind like she's racing off somewhere. Super cute!