Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Favorite

So Kayla has a new favorite toy; her baby stroller. She LOVES this, always asking to take her baby for a walk. She checks on the baby every few minutes, making sure all is well just like a good little mommy. So cute.

In other news of the Carr family, tomorrow night Garrett and I will be attending the Army Ball. It's usually a pretty good time and we get to get all dressed up, so that's always exciting. The only nerve wracking thing about it is we are having a girl from church come over to babysit. She's super sweet but it's the first time for Kayla to have a babysitter that she wasn't all ready familiar with. So I'm a little nervous, I just hope everything goes well and that Kayla doesn't scare off the girl with her strong personality. It would be awesome if it worked out and then Garrett and I would have a regular babysitter. YAY!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

okay the stroller and taking care of the baby so cute.
how fun for you guys to get to go to the ball. . . hope the babysitter works out.

grammy karen said...

How sweet is Kayla with her little baby doll!!
Don't fret about the babysitter, they will be just fine. Go and enjoy yourselves, have a great time!
Kayla loves people and she will love her.

Huggs,
Grammy

Unknown said...

How cute is she! So I hate to point our the obvious, but I think that she is ready for a sibling ;)
Have fun at the ball and post the dolled up pics for us to see you both dressed to the nines.