So here's the thing, everyone needs that something that totally relaxes and rejuvenates them. For some that's reading a book or going to the beach. Garrett likes to go to the range or play golf. I go to the spa. After going through the stress and chaos of selling the house on my own I told Garrett that he owed me a spa day. I didn't care where, I just needed to go. And being the wonderfully, amazing, understanding husband that he is, he set me up to go to the world class, five star, La Costa Resort and Spa. Now, some people may feel guilty about spending that much money on a day of pampering themselves but I say, 'GET OVER IT!' Women, if you haven't truly experienced a great spa, it is a must! And men, if you've never pampered your woman with a great spa experience, it is a must! Yesterday I headed to the spa with my mother-in-law, Linda, because her loving husband set her up as well. We got there early and took advantage of all the complimentary amenities the spa had to offer before we were whisked off for our treatments. The heated pool, whirlpool, the beautiful gardens, steam room and sauna. We sat pool side on the cozy comfy lounge chairs and enjoyed lunch with a glass of wine. Just that was wonderful, but then it came time for the main event- our treatments. My package was called 'Paris in the Springtime', kind of cheesy yes, but the treatments, no. Three hours later I met back up with Linda and we both looked a little dazed with crazy hair from the scalp massage. I wish I had pictures to share, but really to whip out your camera in that environment just screams out 'I'm new to this whole thing and I don't really belong here!' so if you want to check it out go HERE.
Garrett baby I love you!! Thank you for never hesitating on sending me to the best. You are a wonderful husband and I appreciate all you do for Kayla and I!
No comments:
Post a Comment