Well we made it to beautiful AZ. Actually it's been really nice here, we're in the high desert so the temps have been in about the high 80's, very tolerable. Kayla did great on the day of travel. She wasn't able to get an afternoon nap before we left so we didn't know what to expect, but she handled it like a pro. About 20 minutes into the flight she passed out and slept through the landing. When we got to Garrett's apartment Kayla explored a little, getting familiar with her new surroundings and then went right to sleep. I have to admit, I was very nervous about how she was going to sleep here. Most of you know the difficult sleep problems we overcame with her, and although she has napped fairly well in other homes, she had not slept overnight anywhere other than her own home since she started sleeping through the night (at nine months). But I'm happy to report she has continued to sleep through the night, no signs of regression that I was afraid of.
The day after we got here, Kayla and I realized that daddy was living like a true bachelor that's been very busy with work - old food in the fridge and a mountain of laundry waist high. Thank goodness he has a cleaning lady come every Friday because I would hate to think of the state of the kitchen and bathroom otherwise. So we have been busy stocking the fridge and tackling the laundry while Garrett is at work. Photos to follow soon......
The day after we got here, Kayla and I realized that daddy was living like a true bachelor that's been very busy with work - old food in the fridge and a mountain of laundry waist high. Thank goodness he has a cleaning lady come every Friday because I would hate to think of the state of the kitchen and bathroom otherwise. So we have been busy stocking the fridge and tackling the laundry while Garrett is at work. Photos to follow soon......
1 comment:
Julie: I got the book and we are on our way. So far, so good. However, we just started today...I keep thinking about you and how you said it worked! I am counting on you! Good to hear that Kayla slept through the night somewhere else? I am assuming you are in the Flagstaff area right now? Enjoy! xo Kelli Stubbs (Aguiar)
Post a Comment