Today Kayla got a snazzy new convertible car seat (rear-facing to forward-facing). She out grew her infant carrier months ago and I got a Britax convertible car seat to replace it. The Britax is a pretty well known brand with a price tag to match and I was really not wanting to get another one for our second vehicle. But their safety reviews are hard to beat. We really needed a second car seat, for now it can go in my mom's car and in a few months when we're all together again, it will go in Garrett's car. My dilemma was to find a compact seat that would fit in our Corolla without all the hoop-la most of the seats have and that also had as good reviews as Britax. I mean really, does a car seat need big padded arm rests, cup and snack holders, and twenty million padded inserts that leave little room for Kayla to actually fit in. I don't think so. In my search for just the right car seat I came across the brand Maxi-Cosi. I wasn't familiar with them, apparently they're a European company, but they've got great reviews, are affordable, and the style is just what I had in mind. And Kayla seems to love it too!


If you're in the market for a new car seat check out maxi-cosi here
1 comment:
Julie - It is Kelli Aguiar (Stubbs). I just got the Maxi-Cosi - in the orange and blue. Snazzy seat! It hasn't arrived to my house yet, but can't wait. Baby Frank is way too big for his infant seat. I am glad to hear you are loving it - I have heard nothing but great things about it! Kayla is absolutely adorable! She is such a big girl! Frankie still is the worst sleeper. I want to die half the time...oh well...right?
Post a Comment