
She LOVES this and pushes it all over the place. It folds down so she can also ride on it but that's not as interesting for her. For those other new mommies out there, I strongly reccommend this. The walker is small and manageable for Kayla and she's much more free than in the conventional sit in walkers. I really think this is what put her in the right state of mind to just get up and go. The next item we got her were 'proper walking shoes'. All the grandmas and aunties and uncles have been telling me that 'that baby needs proper walking shoes!' Or as Uncle Ralph likes to refer to them as 'magic shoes'. I've been avoiding this because those proper walking shoes are not cheep! Let me tell you! But Grammy Karen came to me and said that my Grandma Donna bought me my first pair of proper walking shoes so it would be tradition for her to buy Kayla her first pair of proper walking shoes and later I could buy my grandbaby proper walking shoes. This sounded good to me so off to Stride Rite we went. And really these shoes are to cute. Kayla loves them as well, and if she's not wearing them she's carrying them around the house.


Now time for a few quick videos:
No comments:
Post a Comment