Saturday, May 17, 2008

Two News Facts

1. Last week we finally, after seven months on the market, received an offer on the house. After some negotiation we all agreed on a deal. It's not the best, and we definitely did not get back what we put into it but it could also be a lot worse. Garrett and I are just so ready to be done with it and move on. This has been a huge learning experience for us, hopefully the next time we dabble in the market the economy will be A LOT better. If all goes well we are set to close on June 6th. Next weekend Garrett and I will be meeting up in Denver to pack up the house and put everything in storage. Kayla will be staying with my mom :)

2. About two weeks ago Kayla broke through with her much anticipated first tooth. Just when I thought we were going to get a little reprieve from all the fun teething symptoms, out pops a second one. When it rains it pours. As soon as I'm able to get a cute photo I'll post it.

No comments: