Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our New Blog

So I have now finally caved to the pressure of creating a blog for our family. With so many Friends and family (once we leave San Diego again) away from us it really made sense to have a common space on the web that everyone could view at their leisure and see what the Carr Family is up to. Please forgive me as I'm learning as I go with the whole blog thing. Hopefully you'll find all the photos, videos, and simple posts entertaining; or maybe not, after all it is just another day in the life of the Carr's........

4 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

YAY! welcome to the club!!!! you'll love it, you really will!

:)

love you guys!
~g,j, & k!

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

dude, i just realized that our families TOTALLY have the same first initials. HA! too fun......

Andrea said...

um so HAPPY! SO SO HAPPY!

Kelley Parham said...

Love this idea!