So as mentioned in the last post, Garrett and I met up in Denver to pack up the house and put everything in storage. It went way more smooth than I though it would and we actually had a little fun. Our awesome family Friend, Larry, helped out and it just wouldn't have been as nearly as fast without him.
During the packing process we were visited by the amazingly sweet Gabby the stray. We gave her a yummy pig skin treat while she waited in our backyard until I could take her to the local shelter, which thankfully had her owners information.

One of the great things about packing up your house is that you come across random stuff you forgot you had:

By the end of the weekend we had everything out of the house and into the storage unit.


That was real fun getting everything to fit in there just right, it was none to big. Our last night in Denver we were able to have a fun and relaxing evening with dinner and a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment