Friday, May 23, 2008
Packing, Packing, Packing
This weekend is going to be crazy. Garrett and I will be meeting up in Denver to pack up the house and put everything in storage. I've gotten so accustomed to the Army doing this for us that this will be quite the change. Kayla will be staying in San Diego :(, it's going to be very weird not having her around for the next several days, I will miss the little stinker. So far so good with escrow. Our main hurdle will be to fix what the buyers want fixed before closing. This whole thing has become such a nightmare that I pray God just relieve us of this stressful money sucking burden. I'm not bitter about the market, really I'm not.........
1 comment:
I love this new blogger page Julie! Nice work! I'm sure you and Garrett are exhausted from all the packing you've done this weekend...it'll all be over soon, whew! Can't wait to hear the status of the house - you need to have a serious party when it sells...or maybe just a really peaceful nap! Miss you both!
Post a Comment