Along with our Minnie and Goofy pumpkins this year, the kiddos did some craft pumpkins. The supplies {minus the pumpkin} came in a kit from Target.....i love target.
The dinosaur was a big hit, I heard a lot of the trick or treaters commenting on it :)
Kayla had a half {school} day on Halloween and all the kiddos dressed up in their costumes and had a parade for family and friends to see. It was so fun to watch :)
Kayla and her kindergarten teacher
So I really love the idea of coordinated sibling costumes...remember last year...
{my head is all ready buzzing with future ideas!} It's just so fun and I'm sure there will come a year when they don't want to do it so I'm going to milk it for as long as I can.
This year they were Tinkerbell and Peter Pan!
What you can't really see is the 10lbs. of 'pixie dust' in her hair ;)
This was the first year we decided to {and really had the opportunity to} hit the neighborhood for some good old trick-or-treating!
{her shoes flashed green with every step, and there was a little bell in the pom-pom to make that classic jingling sound!!}
I think they had even more fun passing out the candy!
I'll admit....I was a little let down with the whole trick-or-treating process. We only went to about 8-10 house {to limit the amount of candy coming into the house} and it was over all to quickly! We were so excited about their cute costumes and I felt like no one really even got to see them. Next year we will be definitely going to a trunk or treat / festival type deal!


No comments:
Post a Comment