and everyone was taking swim lessons?? Yeah we did that too! sheesh! Well it's November and I guess I might as well get up to date! Obviously, we've done swim lesson in the past....but they were once a week Saturday classes and it didn't seem like much progress was being made. When we first got here I got busy looking into swim lessons. I found a certified instructor that ran her swim school out of her own backyard pool and her sessions offered daily classes. We thought we'd give it a shot and I'm so glad we did. The kiddos did great and by the end of two sessions {20 classes in 1 months time} Kayla was pretty much independently swimming around the pool, to include the deep end. They were in a class together and this was the first time Gavin got to do lessons without a parent in the pool with him. He loved it.
Also in September, my mom made a spontaneous visit out here!
While Kayla was in school and Garrett was working we spent the morning in Tombstone...
and we all went to Bisbee for the mine tour and some excellent Mexican food!
......and the farmer's market :)
OK, that was probably the lamest attempt ever at catching the blog up......but when I get my act together and start working on my blog books again these were a few photos/memories that I didn't want to forget :)
1 comment:
Can I please age like your mom?!?!?
Post a Comment