Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

What an absolutely beautiful Easter Sunday we had this year!  The kiddos were looking mighty spiffy in their new Easter outfits so we just had to take a minute or two before church to snap a few photos :)










Giving his sissy a flower.  I heart these two!



After church we quickly changed into play clothes, made some sandwiches, and headed back outside for a picnic.



Did I mention it was a beautiful day?!  While I was relaxing on the picnic blanket I just couldn't resist snapping away, trying to capture the beauty of the day!









If you're wondering what it looks like when a toddler is incredibly dizzy.....


it looks like this!  HA!







It was definitely one of the BEST Easter's we've had.  no eggs.  no baskets or chocolate bunnies.  Just us, humbled and honored by our LIVING Savior's gift of salvation and a beautiful day.

 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

awesome pictures. so glad that you guys had such a good day. love ya. happy Easter.

Kassy and Mike said...

Oh Kayla and those sun glasses! Love the pics.