Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hanging Out & Fun with Friends

The other day I went to Kayla's room to let her out from 'rest' time and opened the door to find her all dressed up.  She looked too cute so we had to take a few pics...





















and then as play time went on the look started to take a little turn for the crazy...



My sweet boy!  The day for his 1st hair cut is right around the corner {my mom will be out next week and I said we could take him} and I think I seriously might shed a tear or two.  I just love his soft wispy hair, but it's in his eyes a lot now and getting a bit long in the back....so I guess it's time.  But I've all ready decided we're not going crazy boy short, I want to keep it on the longer side, just shaped up a bit ;)


A couple video clips that make me smile:

{turn your volume up in the end because Kayla does say sorry.....just ignore the annoying mom voice}



Yesterday the weather was just superb so we decided to get out and go walk the Cape Fear River Trail with friends Molly and Sam.  Molly is days away from her due date and we are all anxious to meet that baby girl, most of all Molly!  This paved trail was SO nice.  I can't believe we had not gone there yet.  The older kiddos had a great time running ahead and saying HI to everyone we passed and Gavin was very relaxed in the stroller.  I definitely hope to spend a lot of time here in the Fall when the weather is mild.







After our walk we had snack time and a little bit of play time before heading back home.


How much more do you think this kid can fit in there?!



'MOM my hat!!'


A little red light, green light action!


And how could I resist getting a few of my boy when he was looking so cute?!  These might have to go on my wall.

 

No comments: