Friday, February 19, 2010

more catching up.....

While my mom was here it was her birthday, I got all the stuff to make her a cake (the box and can of frosting;) unfortunately I was in the hospital with Gavin on the actual day so we postponed the festivities until the following weekend when everyone was feeling much better. I cut off a big chunk for Kayla to decorate:
and turned away for a minute to let my mom take over the picture taking; and later actually wondered why Kayla was not the least bit interested in her dinner! Thanks mom!
If Grammy is going to have candles, of course Kayla needs one too!






All but the last day and a half of Grandma Linda's visit was chaotic with sick kiddos so sadly this was the only pic I got of them :( at least it's a good one :)



Look at my babies! They are so darn CUTE!!

Even their feet are CUTE!!

Missing you daddy!

Speaking of daddy.....he is doing well, anxious to get home of course, but happy to be a part of the good things going on down in Haiti. We're still not completely sure when he'll be home, hopefully by mid March, maybe even a little sooner.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

such cute pictures of all of you. love them.

grammy karen said...

I had the best Birthday party! Kayla was so cute decorating her own little cake. To be there with Julie and my 2 grandbabies was the best gift of all!!