Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter dress

so this is DEFINITELY not the best quality photo I've put up on the blog but it's the ONLY one I have of Kayla in her Easter dress yesterday. We were super rushed getting out the door and I seriously only had time for one photo, so here it is.
Last night mine and Kayla's special Easter dinner was pasta with red sauce and turkey. Not something we have very often because.....well you can see for yourself in the coming photos.

I don't know what it is with the pasta and marinara sauce, generally Kayla is a pretty clean eater, but every time we have this dish she ends up looking like this!

Garrett is still away for some training, we expect him back hopefully sometime on Sunday. He says he's actually getting a lot out of this course so our separation is not completely in vain.

2 comments:

grammy karen said...

I think any picture is cute when it's of miss kayla! Sweet dress. Maybe when you take her shirt off...she knows anything goes with pasta and red sauce :)
Love the cherry blossom picture!

Garrett be safe in your travel home

Love and huggs,

Grammy Karen

Our Family said...

Thanks mom for donating your photo to my blog header!