Monday, December 22, 2008

this week

OK, I haven't posted in a while because, well, not much has been going on. So here is just a random selection of our past week. Yesterday after we picked Kayla up from the church nursery we were given a bag of the projects she had been working on and one of them was her first handprint Christmas ornament! I had a total mom moment and cried like a silly girl.
Also, this past Sunday Kayla wore her Christmas dress. It was so adorable, I LOVE it! Of course Kayla was not as excited to get all dressed up so taking a picture was not an easy task. These three were the only half-way decent ones where she wasn't crying or running away.



After church we had a little fun time. Please no comments on the state of my house!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Kayla's dressed looked too cute on her... and her little Mary Jane's... too cute also! You should videotape her trying to jump!

Kelly said...

that dress is so sweet! And I love her little coat too!

Unknown said...

she is so sweet! Merry Christmas guys!