Saturday was the big day. Garrett was in town for a few days so we had the big 1st birthday party for Kayla at the park next door to our home. It turned out to be a great day with awesome weather, good food, and lot's of fun times. We borrowed a perfect little jumpy from some Friends (THANK YOU KELLEY, ERIC, AND CJ!!!!) And the kids LOVED it. Kayla had so much fun going from person to person and she just basked in all the attention.









Time for the big moment. We all started singing happy birthday and she just opened up with a big smile. She was really loving everyone being there for her, looking at her, and singing to her.



I have to say, after seeing the mess she could make with a simple meal, I was pretty surprised at how dainty she was being with her first cake.







3 comments:
im so sad i missed it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA! love you guys!
I'm soooo happy that Garrett is there with you! Fun times and I wish we were there too. Also, can I just say that you, Miss Julie, are looking spectacular!! That outfit you have on at Kayla's party is super cute. :) Miss you guys!
Hi Carr family!! Happy belated birthday to lil Miss Kayla! Really a year already? Shes so precious =) Miss you! Youre in my prayers!
Post a Comment