On Sunday my mom and I took Kayla to Balboa Park to have lunch and just enjoy the atmosphere. Balboa Park is a San Diego gem that locals love as well as tourists. It's full of museums, theaters, gardens, street performers, and amazing architecture. It's a local favorite for photo shoots because of all it has to offer. However, I couldn't prop my 1 year old against a grand stone archway and expect her to hold still and smile. So I was left to just follow her around and try to capture what she found interesting. And that led us to flowers, fountains, and random people having picnics on the grass with their dogs. Unfortunately I did not get pics of the random people Kayla met because I figured they would get a little creeped out about that.



At the edge of the park is the old Carousel. I used to ride it as a kid and it's still going strong. So we felt it was only appropriate for Kayla to experience it....and she loved it.




No comments:
Post a Comment