So November was a pretty fun month for us. There were beautiful days spent at the park ...
Achievements at school ....

Library time with friends. And snuggle time. Next year he will be in kindergarten. Since, roughly, 2007 it has been part of the regular morning routine around here to snuggle in jammies, (I) drink coffee, and (we) watch Curious George. The days are moving so quickly and I'm already starting to mourn the loss of this chapter .....
We also had our first snowfall of the season!
Panera muffins as big as our head makes getting shots just about worth it! Oh - and here is Kayla's secret talent.
We also had a case of the grumps and a lot of bickering among the young folk so a Family Date Night was in order to turn things around! Yummy Thai food and Big Hero 6! I'm surrounded by goofball!
And if you know our girl you'd know we would expect nothing else for her to pick out at the school book fair!
I put in a request for a book case-cubby-storage- thing similar to one I had seen at Target. And of course Garrett knocked it out of the park! It was our first joint project where he did the woodworking and I did the painting and papering. It turned out awesome and these sub-par cell phone photos don't do it justice.
I couldn't have put it better Gavin ❤. He was thankful for "my family, my food, my house, my friends, and Jesus."
Batman came to Thanksgiving dinner this year. So thankful for these little people. And their daddy. And being able to all be together this holiday.























No comments:
Post a Comment