Thursday, July 4, 2013

Playdates

Another Summertime favorite, of course, are playdates!  One of the things I love about the Army is it gives us the opportunity to meet and connect with people we would never have otherwise.  And even though we part ways at some point, eventually our paths cross again!  Most often it's not 'good-bye', but rather 'see you later'!  Our good good friends, the Sankers, we met in NC.  If you're a blog reader you might recognize them because they were featured quite a bit :) .  Our oldests' went to preschool together and we all hung out a lot ....{well, minus the dads because they always seemed to be deployed :( }.  So when we found out a few months ago they would also be moving to MD we were all pretty excited!!  They live a little over an hour away from us and now that school is out, some lengthy playdates are a must!  On this visit the kiddos and I drove out to their place.  And what a great reunion it was!!










Such a good group of kiddos if I do say so myself!


You can probably tell .... it was a fun FUN day!  The kiddos were truly on could 9 being together again .... and so were the mamas, lol! 
  
And now on the other end of the spectrum .... we had to say 'see you later' to our dear friends, the Venskos.  They're moving back out West so a final playdate was in order!






Ahhhhhhh!  We're going to miss you guys so much!  I'm so thankful our paths crossed again these past 6 months AND I'm so excited that y'all get to return to the 'homeland'!  I look forward to our next adventure together!

  

No comments: