About two weeks ago we got a call from our property manager saying our renters just gave their 30 notice to move out. We really wanted to see the house and with the long holiday (Memorial) weekend, we called up our old neighbor and friend Molly to see if she'd like some last minute visitors. The kiddos and I drove separately from Garrett because he had only a three day weekend and Kayla had five days off (Thur-Mon) due to parent/teacher conferences. So it worked out perfectly, the kiddos and I headed down early and Garrett was able to go the the conference while I inspected our property. I was super prepared for a weekend of early Summer heat and humidity while we were there but instead was pleasantly surprised with truly beautiful dry weather in the 70s! So as you can imagine we spent a lot of time outdoors!
it all fun and games....
We also spent a morning at the local bounce house warehouse. There's a couple in town and this one is the 'lesser known' one so we had the entire place to ourselves! The kiddos thought it was the best thing ever!
It was a fun-filled BUSY weekend and I only seemed to get my camera out for these two occasions, which I'm a little bummed about! We also met up with friends that we hadn't seen in about 4 years ~ they left NC still newlyweds and returned this Summer with FOUR kiddos (triplets and a baby). That was a great visit Joe and Gayla and I was SOOO happy to finally have met all your babies! Next time we've got to photo document it! We also attended our old church on Sunday and that was definitely a blessing!
Thanks Molly, Sam, and Anna for letting us crash your pad! It was great seeing you all again!
1 comment:
Hey Julie this is Amber Swagger just wanted to say hello and to let you know how nice it was to see you this past weekend. So glad you were able to make it to NC, such a nice surprise on Sunday. Sorry we did not get to talk more and catch up :(
By the way just saw on my calendar ....Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day.
Post a Comment