Monday, October 17, 2011

West Produce

Ahhhhhhh, West Produce.  We love the place.  We've gone there every October we've lived here {2008} for the annual pumpkins and hayrides.  It's also a working farm so we visit it as often as we can for fresh home grown produce.  It will be one of the top things I will miss about this place and I'm a little sad to think this will be the last time we get pumpkins from here.  By next Fall we will have moved on.  For as much as Garrett has been gone on deployments, trainings, and TDY's while we've lived here this was actually the first time he's missed our trip to the pumpkin patch.  He was missed.

Today our good friend, little Sam, was with us because Molly had to take his baby sister on a few doctors appointment.  As Sam, Kayla, and Gavin were running circles in the living room and shouting like wild banshees the thought did cross my mind that perhaps taking them all to the farm solo was not a good idea..........aaaaaaa what the heck!

I'm lovin' that optional 3rd row in the Pilot.  We use it all the time when we go places with Sam and Molly :) 







It is SO STINKIN' hard to get a good photo of these 3 all together!



Apparently it's just as hard to get a decent photo of just my 2!!



We weren't able to do the hayride and Kayla and Sam were pretty disappointed about that {and so was I!} so I see a possible repeat trip in the very near future.  Maybe then I be able to get a good traditional photo with the pumpkins :\ !

2 comments:

Kassy and Mike said...

What are you feeding your children? Why are they growing so much? Make it stop. ;) Miss you guys.

The Luchettas said...

AWWW, we miss that place and surprisingly a lot of other things about Bragg especially you guys!